pDOOH with oOh!
With over 650+ digital screens across Street and Retail, and around 50% of New Zealand’s total Digital Out of Home assets – oOh! is best placed to take advantage of the expanded role OOH is now playing through the advent of programmatic trading. Whether it be Broadcast awareness, targeting audiences in the Consideration phase, or impacting consumers at the point of Conversion – the enhanced tactical buying capabilities pDOOH enables means advertisers can play a far greater role influencing consumers in all segments of the purchase funnel.
- 300+ Small Format Digital screens
- 2.1m Unique National Reach
- 330+ Small Format Digital screens
- 30+ Large Format Digital screens
Traditional vs. Programmatic
There are a number of features pDOOH brings to OOH buying which differ to traditional insertion orders. Including changing from:
- Asset buying (sites) to Audience buying (impressions)
- Predetermined site list to Optimisable site lists
- Week + Day buys to Week + Day + Hourly buys
- Guaranteed Expenditure to Non-Guaranteed expenditure